Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Live Your Dreams

In Colorado Springs, we would start FHE with an icebreaker question. One week, the question was: "If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you want to live?" People gave answers like "Tibet" or "an island in the South Pacific." Stuff like that.

I said, "Somewhere on the Colorado front range, between Fort Collins and Colorado Springs." After a pause, someone behind me clarified (giving me a hard time), "Where do you want to live, not where do you live?"  I turned around and smiled at him.  "Some people spend their lives chasing the dream. I choose to live it."

Are you happy with where you are, and what you're doing? Would you rather be doing something different? You have a choice. Find what you're passionate about – what gets you out of bed when you have an open day before you. Form a clear picture in your mind of what your dream will be like. Crystal clear. Then pursue your dream. Work towards it. Do not let anything deter you from reaching your dream. Keep going until you are living your dream.

2 comments:

The Peterson's said...

Yes I am living my dream. Ever since I met Owen I knew I wanted to be with him and have a faimly with him. No matter where we live as long as I have him and Cairo I am the happiest person! They are my dreams!

The Peterson's said...

*family (I type to fast)