Saturday, January 8, 2011

Welcome to 2011

We hope everyone has had a safe and enjoyable holiday season. Christmas came and went too soon, but chaperoning the multi-stake youth dance let New Year’s Eve linger on and on. It was fun, and we were thankful we weren’t on the cleanup crew.

If you haven’t already, be sure to take some time soon to think about the person you want to be this time next year. It’s wonderful the way self-development comes to the front of our minds this time each year, though it’s worthy of more of our attention than we usually give it.

Don’t worry about the holiday cookies, candies, chocolates, baking, meals, and snacking. They’ll be gone before you know it, as will the pounds they probably brought.

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

Happy New Year to you as well! I always like this time of year. It is like a new start. You can do or be anything you want this next year! I have my plan and I know I will succeed. How about you?