Sunday, December 12, 2010

The 1000th Note: Completely Not Interesting

I was hoping that the 1000th note I clipped in Evernote would be something interesting I could share, and… yeah. It isn’t. Our washer has decided hot means cold and cold means hot (seems like there’s a Katy Perry joke around here somewhere). Maintenance came by on Tuesday to check it out, and yes, the switch the controls which pipe it takes water from needs replaced. They left a note tucked inside our door to let us know they’d been here, and rather than keep track of the piece of paper, I dropped it in the ScanSnap, stashed it in Evernote for safekeeping, and yep… that was number 1,000.

But I don’t want to leave you with nothing interesting to read. How about the current Manvotional over at Art of Manliness: “Habit” by Charles Carroll Everett, written in 1861.

1 comment:

The Peterson's said...

You make me laugh! Sometimes your just have to to what you have to do. Hope your washer and dryer work out!