Sunday, January 20, 2008

Google Reader

I've been trying out Google Reader this week. Instead of checking a dozen different sites, when I remember to check them, if I remember to check them, and constantly wondering what I've missed, it does the work for me.  It keeps tabs on sites that publish an RSS feed (blogs do this inherently), and brings everything together for me, so I just have one site to read.  It even keeps track of which articles/entries I've already seen.  They even have a version of Reader that works wonderfully on an iPhone, so I can check the news from anywhere.

Now I just need to see if I can get all my comics on Reader...

2 comments:

bryony said...

OK, this is just weird. It happened again.

I promise I'm not a blogger stalker, but this is a little uncanny.

MomR said...

I have no idea what Bry is talking about.

Google Reader sounds interesting.